$180 per 45-minute session. A sliding scale is available based upon ability to pay for those who choose not to go through their insurance. You shouldn't have to be rich to have therapy. Call for details!
I am a Medicare provider but do not take Medi-Cal. I am not on any other health insurance panels but some services may be covered in full or in part by PPO health insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session for out-of-network providers?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you choose to go through your insurance, and they will pay a percentage for out-of-network providers, you will be expected to pay in full at the time of your appointment and I will give you a monthly superbill which you can submit to you insurance company for reimbursement of their percentage.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.